Follow these steps to register with CertiQ
- To be eligible for a subsidy, you must first submit your SDE subsidy
application to Agentschap NL. You can submit your application (in Dutch only)
You are not eligible for subsidies until your application has been approved.
- Inform your grid
operator that you have or will soon purchase solar panels.
- Ask your grid operator which kind of meters you need to purchase to measure
the electricity you generate.
- Once you know in which month your meter will be installed, you can register
with CertiQ. Your grid administrator cannot approve your request for subsidies
until your solar panel installation has been completed (including meters).
- When you are ready to register your plant, make sure you have the following
information at hand:
- Your EAN code, which you can find in the
- Your BSN number (Citizen Service number, also known as your tax or sofi
number) and your 12-digit Chamber of Commerce number.
- The generation capacity in MW. Use this
fill in the power in Watts in the left field. You will have received this
information with your solar panel. Click on megawatts in the list on the right,
to calculate the capacity of your panels in MW and round this number to three
digits after the decimal point.
Example: the total capacity of your plant is 16200 Watts. In MW that is 0.01620.
Rounded to three digits, that comes to 0.016 MW.
- You may sign your application form (see step 8) electronically using
The form will then be sent automatically to the grid operator. No further action
is required from you. If you choose not to sign the form electronically, the
application form will be sent to you by post. You will then need to complete the
application form, sign it, and mail it to your
- We will inform Agentschap NL as soon as your registration is complete.
Agentschap NL can then start paying advances on your subsidy.
- Once you have completed the steps above, you can register at CertiQ. Click
here. Registration takes about 15
Utrechtseweg 310, 6812 AR Arnhem, Postbus 718, 6800 AS Arnhem