Frequently Asked Questions

Information for registration

Energy production

Which type of energy do you produce?


Thermal energy

Electricity and Thermal energy

We consider your production installation as two different installations. You have to register your production installation two times; for thermal energy and for electricity. The needed infromation for the registration of the thermal energy and the electricity part of your installation can be found by clicking on the buttons above.

Green gas or green hydrogen

CertiQ does not certify green gas and green hydrogen. This is being certified by Vertogas, where green hydrogen and green gas is certified. Vertogas is a subsidiary of Gasunie. Click on the arrow to go to the Vertogas website.